Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nsdap rzm ges gesch ??

Hi Guys,
    i want to show this badge for your review, i think it is a fake, but i woul like to known your opinion.

Thanks

Nicola
    Attached Files

RZM and Ges Gesch
    Attached Files

Comment

I could be wrong -- no expert here -- but it looks like a nice early badge from the early1930s, prior to when the license codes came online. For a brief time the manufacturers transitioned from the old system of Gesetzlich Geschutz – Patent Protected -- to the RZM logo, followed by the addition of the individual license code and the deletion of Ges. Gesch, which that code superseded.

Br. James

Comment

Common post war fake

Comment

Thanks Jo

Comment

Well, that sure shuts ME up!

Cheers all,

Br. James

Comment

Note the tilted Z in the RZM logo James.

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                Well, that sure shuts ME up!

Cheers all,

Br. James
                James nothing personal at all, and posts should not be taken personally. I know that right now, there are a few trolls on here who are taking any negative reply to their posts in a personal way, in fact anything that they dont want to hear is laced with poison and hate and fired right back - sans meat of course.

A brief check on this forum alone will pull up 20, maybe even 100 threads about these fakes. I simply cannot believe that you have not read at least one of them, or more, you are active on here every day?

In any case, there is nothing personal about my reply. If a few trolls wish to take it that way, then there is nothing i can do about that - except of course not fall for their hate-bait posts.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=RZM+Ges+Gesch
                ....... usw.
                & no James, you are not one of the trolls

Comment

Thanks Jo, and no offense taken. As I said initially, "I could be wrong" -- and indeed I was! I obviously have not studied these subjects as closely as I might have. My reply was apparently written in a rush and I should have taken more time to make sure it stated what I just did. I was not offended by your reply, nor do I assume that you were referring to me as a "troll."

And thank you, too, Wim, for taking the time to call my attention to an aspect of this piece that I should have initially seen. Now that I look at it again, it also appears that the two circles making up the RZM logo were too widely spaced apart...should have seen that earlier, as well.

Best regards to you both,

Br. James

Comment

Hi,

This badge is undoubtedly a post war fake, but it is good to see that members have shared knowledge and come to an amicable conclusion.
                    I, personally have made mistakes, and know that it is important to learn from this process.
                    It makes you feel stupid and lacking in knowledge when someone points out errors in a badge, but this is a learning experience.
                    We will know what to look for in future, and LEARN from an error!
                    I certainly am no expert, but have learnt a great deal from this forum - and so do the fakers!

Best wishes,

John.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X