Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports Badge Question

Hi all,

As I couldn't find anything on this site about it, how did someone win the DRL Sports badge, Bronze, Silver, and Gold?
    Thanks

BRONZE : Awarded to men and women ages 18 - 32 who passed 5 parts of the national test ( based on physical skill, endurance and time ) within a 12 month period.
    SILVER: Awarded to men and women ages 18 - 32 who passed the same tests for a total of 8 years, or to people aged 32 - 40 who passed the same tests within a 12 month period.
    GOLD : Awarded to men and women ages 18 - 32 who passed the same tests for a total of 7 consecutive years once the silver badge had been awarded. People over 40 years old needed only to pass the same tests during a 12 month period.

Hope this helps!
    ERIC

Comment

David, I brought a couple up from the back pages for you. If you go down and type in "sports" on the search box at the bottom of this Forum's main page, you'll find more.

Comment

Cool, Thanks guys

Comment

Also, what is the going price for these (DRA, DRL), a bronze would only be about $40, I think
          Thanks

Comment

Hi David
            The DRA badges can still be picked up very cheaply in Germany,this year I have bought a bronze for 15 Euros,Siver for 23 Euros and the best bargain a Gold for 18 Euros !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
            X