Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would help to see the back. Vince

Comment

Hello gents, as collector (mainly of other items) I do undersand your request to see the reverse VERY WELL. But due to hard reasons to avoid fakes, I do not want to see hundrets of this badge in the future, I do not show it (therefore I also apologize for the heavy pic-protection which I know is a pain in the a.. for each serious collector). But I can assure you that the reverse, incuding pin, resembles the most original, early, unregulated PB/Sympathy Badges and this is what experts on PBs did tell me when they did hold it in hands.
      Concerning authenticity, the personal judgement of Mr. Rivett (with whom I did a personal correspondence) and several believable experts who could hold the badge in hands after I had bought it is enough proof for myself.
      Please do also understand that I primarily did not look here for proof of authenticity (athough I and the badge do not need to avoid it) but for more information about and the background of this rare badge.
      Thank you all for lookng at the thread and all serious comments. Hopefully that the background of the badge could be revealed.
      Greetings, daggers.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X