Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Kampfspiele 1942 badge

Hello everyone,

I´m listing this on behalf of a customer who looks forward to your comments.

Thanks for the help!
    Klaus

www.butschek-antiques.com

Rare original. How much?

Comment

hj

My oppinion FAKE and that you have never seen one original so mutch wrong with this badge

Comment

Originally posted by railhouse View Post
        My oppinion FAKE and that you have never seen one original so mutch wrong with this badge
        Please detail factually, exactly why this badge is a fake.

Comment

hj

this one is not enemalled and have manufactur on the pin and have numbers on it

Comment

Originally posted by railhouse View Post
            this one is not enemalled and have manufactur on the pin and have numbers on it
            Because of war time contraints, not all of the gold level badges were enameled, some used blue paint.

I have a HJ Reichssieger 1942 in gold, that lacked any blue or enamel paint, though it does have a number.

As to maker marks, many of these HJ badges lacked a maker mark.

Not all of the badges at any level, whether bronze, silver or gold, were numbered. In fact many were not.

Railhouse, please post pictures of the examples in your collection.
            Last edited by Gary Symonds; 08-25-2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

My understanding of this badge based on discussions on the HJ Research forum, is that originals are not marked. There apparently also exist Souval marked badges with an RZM mark which are considered reproductions. The swas on this looks extremely uneven and sloppy and the back (could be the angle of the photo) actually looks wavy. I'm would not be comfortable with this badge.
              Richard V

Comment

Hj

Hi we talking about a badge that Are manufactured in some hundred 1941 ther was dilevered under 300

Comment

In my opinion I would just stay away from it. 1942 the RZM was in full effect. The only time I would expect to find a makers mark on the pin plate are pre-RZM badges (including party badges etc.). Some one would have to show me a serious amount of good reliable proof to make me think that this badge is not a fake.

Cheers
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Wiegert View Post
                    In my opinion I would just stay away from it. 1942 the RZM was in full effect. The only time I would expect to find a makers mark on the pin plate are pre-RZM badges (including party badges etc.). Some one would have to show me a serious amount of good reliable proof to make me think that this badge is not a fake.

Cheers
                    Brian
                    I cannot agree. In 1942, the RZM did not control the production of these special HJ awards, anymore than the RZM would control the production of the GPB. Lower level items such as lower sports badges, or the enamel membership badges would have the RZM control marks, but not these special sports competition badges at gold level or less.

A RZM control mark on any of the 1942 HJ sport competition badges would be a dead giveaway for a reproduction. I keep looking for repros of the 1942 series, and I've never seen a fake.

If any members have repro 1942 Reichssieger badges, or 1942 Kampfspiel badge, please post them.

Or better yet if you have an original, pretty please with sugar on it, please post.

Comment

HJ Kampfspiele 1942 Badge

Greetings Gary!

I have this one. It is a buttonhole version. Cannot see it in the photos but it is marked with the numeral 1 for Deschler und Sohns. Photos make the finish look black but it is actually a toned bronze . Real?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by William A. Bell; 12-01-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by William A. Bell View Post
                        Greetings Gary!

I have this one. It is a buttonhole version. Cannot see it in the photos but it is marked with the numeral 1 for Deschler und Sohns. Photos make the finish look black but it is actually a toned bronze . Real?
                        Very nice.

Glad you posted it.

Adds to our fund of knowledge.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X