help with hj goldparteiabzeichen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with hj goldparteiabzeichen

Hello friends. Long time ago I bought this diamond in gold of the Hitler Youth and I'm still not sure of its authenticity. I bought it, as you can see in Philipp militaria be good or post-war? i show the document just puts that it is original "in view" seller. the case is that I have not just squaring the rear markings. Marking rzm and m1/120 have never seen them in these positions, but in small corners of the piece. I don't know, I've also seen them with the letter B, if unofficial, and this does not have it. You that you think is good or may be after the war? I attached photos of the certificate of authenticity because it is where better you can see the rear building, since my camera isn't very good to capture those details. Thank you very much advance.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Well, this badge is still very controversial. The maker mark differs complete with the other Deumers that are accepted as good. However recently I found out that the stippel pattern of your badge is the same as the good ones but this is still not accepted as 100 % proof. Another problem is that Deumer kept busy after the war making it even more difficult to give an opinion on this paticular badge.

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Hi. Thank you champion. then leave in dubious plate?...I saw 165e and took in philipp militaria... thanks, really. Although I prefer the unknown...

Regards, Manu.

Comment

I've got the same pattern today within an untouched group from private!
        No question it is period...
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting. I still keep an open mind about these. I called them controversial in my article because I diden't understand why Deumer would choose a completely new reverse position of the maker mark. If I remember them correct, the frontal dot pattern is the same as on the other Deumers.

An untouched group is already a strong fact. Now a close examination under a microscope could give the last bit of proof...
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X