• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sa-tinnies

Hello! Please, who know - what is it?
    Who could receive this?

Comment

Looks like a fantasy piece based on an HJ Leistungs runic badge.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

I like it.

Comment

That's good--it's definitely a fake, but if you like it, that's what's important.
          Erich

Originally posted by Roman (Russia)
          I like it.
          Festina lente!

Comment

Erich,
            tell why don't you like this tinnie? - maybe because you never saw similar or because this tinnie not present in all four Manions books?
            I see that detals of this tinnie is good but date - 1930 not very important year.
            Several years ago I already saw a similar tinnie in an Internet network.

Regards,
            Roman

Comment

Roman, what makes you think its a Tinnie ?,scan through the "Tinnie War" thread, I dont think you will find one that is anything like this badge.

Comment

Hello Roman,
                I don't like it because it's not made like a German badge, not marked like a German badge, the markings don't make sense, and it has no clear purpose--the wording on the front doesn't tell me anything. Is it supposed to date from 1930? Is it supposed to be for members of the SA who joined in 1930? That coupled with the incorrect markings on the reverse tell me it's a fantasy piece.
                I don't disagree that it's attractive, but IMO it's made well past 1945.
                Erich
                Festina lente!

Comment

Check out the serial number, if there were 34000 more of these I'm sure one of us would think it good. Love that 922 silver mark and cast in hinge

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick W
                    Check out the serial number, if there were 34000 more of these I'm sure one of us would think it good. Love that 922 silver mark and cast in hinge
                    Yes you right - if there were 34000 more of these then another people must be seen this badge. 922 - i think it's not silver mark because i suppose it's not silver badge.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X