Anton Drexler Blood order question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anton Drexler Blood order question

Did Anton Drexler, founder of the D.A.P. received the Blood Order? If so what number and is it's present whereabouts known?

Yes Drexler received the BO but my reference material that shows the number are not with me. Whereabouts of the medal is unknown.

Drexler received BO # 19

One more interesting point regarding Drexler is that he later fell into disfavor of the party and became a marginalized person for most of the TR.
    Last edited by ErichS; 12-06-2013, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Erich is correct. I don't know if the medal is out there in a collection , but not in mine.

Comment

Not in mine, either. Lowest number I have is 12. I have 91, but cannot track the former owner.

Of course, my unnumbered 1st pattern is the earliest award piece I have.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Bob, yes #91 is unfortunate that it's not attributed! Really unlucky. The only one in the first 200 not to be attributable.
          I just secured another under #100, have 2 now, my lowest is number 47. However the one I just secured is to one of the first couple dozen NSDAP members. I would like your number 12 set one day though

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post

Of course, my unnumbered 1st pattern is the earliest award piece I have.

Bob Hritz
            Ah, the possible Goering BO Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
              Ah, the possible Goering BO Bob?
              Or simply un-issued Stock Erich? an un numbered medal could not be 100% attributed, could it? Would like to hear the story Bob..

Comment

Yes Drexler received the BO but my reference material that shows the number are not with me. Whereabouts of the medal is unknown.

Drexler received BO # 19

One more interesting point regarding Drexler is that he later fell into disfavor of the party and became a marginalized person for most of the TR.
                I saw an autographed photo of Drexler on H. Weitze's site last year. It's the only signed pic I have ever seen of him. Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                  I saw an autographed photo of Drexler on H. Weitze's site last year. It's the only signed pic I have ever seen of him. Tom
                  That is a rare one Tom especially since he had no official duties or standing after 1937.

Comment

The problem with trying to research Drexler online is that all of the articles seem to depend on a single source and simply repeat facts word for word. Just about all mention that he received a B.O. but no Golden Party Badge?

Comment

That is a rare one Tom especially since he had no official duties or standing after 1937.
                      Yes I seem to recall the asking price was 250 Euros.....to rich for my pockets ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by reichenberg View Post
                        the problem with trying to research drexler online is that all of the articles seem to depend on a single source and simply repeat facts word for word. Just about all mention that he received a b.o. But no golden party badge?
                        gpb # 52

Comment

gpb # 52
                          This is not correct, Erich. His number was definitely not 52 after February 1925.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                            This is not correct, Erich. His number was definitely not 52 after February 1925.
                            Andreas, who do you have as # 52? This list is from the Axis Forums and not 100% sure of it's accuracy.

1 Adolf Hitler
                            3 Max Amann (ehem. Feldwebel Hitlers)
                            6 Franz Schwarz
                            8 Ulrich Graf
                            9 Wilhem Frick
                            12 Philipp Bouhler
                            14 Alfred Rosenberg
                            15 Christian Weber
                            16 Rudolf Hess
                            17 Julius Streicher
                            24 Eduard Dietl
                            34 Josef Bauer
                            35 Martin Mutschmann
                            37 Karl Fiehler
                            39 Emil Maurice
                            51 Wilhelm Baur
                            52 Anton Drexler
                            53 Julius Schreck
                            57 Gottfried Feder
                            77 Karl Holz
                            81 Julius Schaub
                            85 Rudolf Jung
                            86 Hans Krebs
                            87 Leo Schubert
                            93 Otto von Kursell
                            95 Karl Kaufmann
                            Last edited by ErichS; 12-07-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

There are more mistakes in this list. For example Frick and Rosenberg are wrong, too.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X