This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ abzeichen für Ausländer

I just wish to discuss about the autenticity of the HJ abzeichen für Ausländer offered here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=703841

thx

I just saw the ítem offer by "originaldeutsch" . This is a "HJ abzeichen für Ausländer".
    Very attractive, goodpriced and includes COA.
    I made some research about the person who signed the COA and there are a lot of bad oppinions in Internet about him.

You also can see the next link:

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/f28...er-badge-6439/

This one is exactly the same offered by "originaldeutsch" and the people say that he is trying to sell this one as good but it is a fake.

I continue interested on it but only if this is authentic. What do you think about it?

Comment

My comments can't revolve around the badge as I don't know much, if anything about them. However there are some things which raise a flag or two. It is in terrible shape and must have had a rough life or been ground dug. Most I see are in great shape as they were probably never worn much. Not to the extent of wear and damage I see on this one.

Other issues are the crudeness of the rivets, the pitting on the reverse indicating either corrosion or casting. Additionally the case is unusual as it looks like a NSDAP 10 year cross case with a modified interior.
      Richard V

Comment

Doesn't look like mine and case is for a 10 yr. party medal imo

Comment

Rafaelega: run away and save your money!

Ron Weinand: can we please see your badge?

Comment

the box of the HJ abzeichen offered is smaller than the NSDAP 10 years, it's allso in a diffrent shape t the back

Comment

o
              Attached Files

Comment

ooo
                Attached Files

Comment

Originaldeutsch: since you are the one continuously selling these very rare badges on militaria321 and often in various conditions: care to tell us a bit more on the background and why these would be original and the other appearantly existing types not?

Comment

First of all I am no seller at militariaweb, I do not know where that gets from. And can you tell me why my abzeichen looks exactly the same as in Niemanns book ?
                    Third can you show me an original example, or do you just guess it is a fake ?
                    My fakes are sold in the bazaar as they are now and allways have been.

Comment

Jurgen, May you please tell us the length and width for the case?
                      I do not say you sell fakes but I wish to know if the badge is original previously to pay. Because that I wrote this thread...

Comment

Please Jurgen. May you also attach better pics with more resolution of the badge, Mainly the front.
                        Thanks

Comment

auslander

This is what I would expect to see looking at the verso. Also note the case.
                          Photo courtesy HH.
                          Like Rafael I would love to see some close-up of the front.

cheers
                          Matt
                          Attached Files

Comment

Im sorry if i confused you with the seller on militaria321, who sells these at a weekly basis and recently with three or four at the same time. I checked this thread and the other one this morning during my workbreak and thought you were mentioned as the seller? Again sorry if you are not the same guy. But since you are selling this one as original i am wondering:

Originally posted by originaldeutsch View Post
                            Third can you show me an original example, or do you just guess it is a fake ?
                            My fakes are sold in the bazaar as they are now and allways have been.
                            Can you tells us as to why your badge in this terrible looking case should be considered an original? It's a nice attempt to try to turn the question to the people here, but you are the seller claiming it to be original and i wonder why?

As far as i know, it is known from photographic evidence that these badges did really exist, but NONE of the badges shown on the various forums are 100% to be credited by evidence to be original ones. It would be the discovery of the year (maybe decade!) if you can just tell us with proof why your badge in this case and all the other similar ones that are lately popping up at mili321, are originals??? I've seen a lot of german wartime cases and i think that this one would never ever be approved for any such an important and rare award.

best regards,
                            Gaston

EDIT: while typing Matthew posted a message too that crossed mine, the above reply i typed for the seller, not for Matthew.

ps: Matthew, i'd be very cautious with that one as well. Why would that be original? HH selling it is in my book more a bad sign as a good one.

Comment

Here is mine directly from the US veteran 35 years ago.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X