Finally, some love for the tinnie forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, some love for the tinnie forum

As you may have noticed, you guys were relocated to a new, more proper category and given a new banner. I took the liberty of stealing two tinnies from my friend Ralph to make the banner, thanks Ralph!
    Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Thanks Seba, I most say you did a great job on the banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian Bianchi
      As you may have noticed, you guys were relocated to a new, more proper category and given a new banner. I took the liberty of stealing two tinnies from my friend Ralph to make the banner, thanks Ralph!
      Yes, well done Seba.

I had a mild panic attack the other day when I went to the usual place only to find it missing........

Soon found it again thou'

Thanks.

Don

Comment

Love the new banner Seba,its nice to find us Tinnie guys have been promoted to the premier league

Comment

its about time,first there was no tinnie section then after some begging and pleading there was a tinnie/political section added somewere at the bottom of the site in between the german ww2 socks and underwear forum and the everything else that hasnt allready been mentioned forum,I guess the tinnie collectors are no longer the red headed step children of the forum moveing on up in the forum! now all that needs to change is haveing R.A.D added to this description of the forum "Police, Reichsbann, Hitler Youth, Political badges, Sports/Veteran organizations and Tinnies" all jokes aside it looks nice Seba and the location is better to!
          Last edited by Radcollector; 10-20-2004, 05:31 PM.

Comment

now we shall probably be taking a hit financially as we get all the publicity from our promotion from out of the sock drawer into the mainstream...i guess we can expect tinnies and pins to immediately appreciate 20% from the move up into visible light
            mike

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin
            its about time,first there was no tinnie section then after some begging and pleading there was a tinnie/political section added somewere at the bottom of the site in between the german ww2 socks and underwear forum and the everything else that hasnt allready been mentioned forum,I guess the tinnie collectors are no longer the red headed step children of the forum moveing on up in the forum! now all that needs to change is haveing R.A.D added to this description of the forum "Police, Reichsbann, Hitler Youth, Political badges, Sports/Veteran organizations and Tinnies" all jokes aside it looks nice Seba and the location is better to!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X