Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnie ID Help

Hello Friends,
    I picked this up at a show yesterday. I"m hoping someone would help me ID it. Thanks for looking. Robert
    Attached Files

Probably it's a shooting badge, and maybe the Edelweiss (the flower) would means it Gebirgsjager, I don't really know...
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

It does appear to be a district shooting event badge for a veteran Gebirgsjager group judging form what appears to be a NS.-Reichskriegerbund shield in the center of the Edelweiss that's the first time I have seen it displayed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble
        It does appear to be a district shooting event badge for a veteran Gebirgsjager group judging form what appears to be a NS.-Reichskriegerbund shield in the center of the Edelweiss that's the first time I have seen it displayed like that.
        Thank you James and Giel for your help. When I go to a show, I usually decide ahead of time what I am looking for but then, for some reason, I abandon my plan and get stuff I've never seen before. I have another to post as well. Also, sorry it takes so long to respond. My job takes me away at odd and extended periods of time. Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X