Bad feeling about this one...?? NSFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad feeling about this one...?? NSFK

My friend asked me to have this one checked out. I think I know what you guys will say. To say it is "mint" is an understatement....it looks made yesterday (and that's often not a good thing at all.. )

But I told him I'd post it, so please let me know what you think! (the color should be a penny copper color)

Thanks,

William
    Attached Files

Reverse

rev
    Attached Files

Comment

You would be surprised in the condition most of these tinnies are in if you look in the tinnie war thread you will see a lot of them in as good or better condition then this one. I have several from the early 30s and a couple from the 20s in what you would call mint, the reason I think they have come to us in this great condition is they were only worn once on the day of purchase then put away. This and a number of other NSFK tinnies can be found in Reinhard Tieste's tinnie Catalog.

Comment

Thanks!

Never thought about it that way. Makes sense. I guess I'm just overly suspicious after finding out several nicely aged pieces I owned were bogus. Glad to have some good news!

William

Comment

Looks perfectly fine to me too. Some of the bright plating survived amazingly well on the cheapest pins. Must be the good environment you find in a sock drawer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X