Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Pin

Hello,

I found this at a gun show and bought it only because its from Hessen were I was born, anyone know what it might be for?

Regards,
    Robert
    Attached Files

picture 2 for you

Originally posted by Robert Zimkas
    Hello,

I found this at a gun show and bought it only because its from Hessen were I was born, anyone know what it might be for?

Regards,
    Robert
    Picture 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Unknown badge?

Robert,

This is one of the many kappenabzeichen (cap badges) worn by the Austro-Hungarian troops. Your badge is for Infantry Regiment Ernst Ludwig Grossherzog von Hessen und bei Rhein No 14. The Regiment was originally raised in 1733 and garrisoned in Linz.
      Regards,
      Ian
      P.S. If you want to part with it I would be happy to take it off your hands.
      Last edited by kaisertreu; 10-12-2004, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Pin

Originally posted by kaisertreu
        Robert,

This is one of the many kappenabzeichen (cap badges) worn by the Austro-Hungarian troops. Your badge is for Infantry Regiment Ernst Ludwig Grossherzog von Hessen und bei Rhein No 14. The Regiment was originally raised in 1933 and garrisoned in Linz.
        Regards,
        Ian
        P.S. If you want to part with it I would be happy to take it off your hands.
        Hello Herr Kaisertreu,
        Well thank you very much for the information, well now atleast I know it has nothing to really do with my state of Hessen. Ok if you are interested PM me and let me know what might be a good value for both of us on this puppy... Thanks again!
        Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X