It's only tinnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only tinnies

It's only tinnies, but I would like to know what you think of these. I will post a few now and a few when I take more pics. I have these for awhile and always thought they were good. They came out of the same group that my student league stick pin and SA reservist pin that I posted at an earlier time. These two got positive results. They were all purchased together along with the NSADP pin that I posted and that one got bad results. Thanks, DEL

It's only tinnies

Front

Comment

It's only tinnies

Another one
      Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Back
        Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Last one for now
          Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Back

Comment

Del, These are very nice Tag der Arbeit an 1st of May donation badges.

Comment

It's only tinnies

Thanks for your fast reply. Is the last one for the occupation of the Sudatenland? How about the very first pic where it shows visable soder, is that correct? What is the value on these now? I know not much. Thanks again, DEL

Comment

Del,
                  The solder isn't a problem on these types of badges it all depends on how skillful the person was who put them together. TAG DER ARBEIT was used for two years on these badges 1934-1935 then it was changed to 1 MAI from 1936-1939. The Tag der Arbeit was celebrated in the same manner as the Reichsparteitag in Nürnberg but the 1 MAI festival-center was in Berlin. Value depends on condition special the years 1937-1939 as they are made from a pot-metal type base metal corrodes very badly. You can still find them in the $10-$15 range.

Comment

It's only tinnies

Here are pics of two more tinnies. I will post more when I dig them out. I think one is for winter relief. Don't know what the other one is. Thanks, DEL
                    Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Back
                      Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Front
                        Attached Files

Comment

It's only tinnies

Back
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yes, 1st one with the bead is a winter relief donation badge. There are different colour beads (blue at least) as was shown in a thread many moons ago...The other badge is a membership pin for the Reichsbund der Deutschen Beamten (so the association of civil servants).

Comment

It's only tinnies

Thanks for the replies and the information. Do you know the reason for the stone and for the various colors? I know they are not worth much but do you know how much they are going for? Also is there a good book out there on tinnies besides the ones Mannion's has. Thanks, DEL

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X