Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early FAD/NSAD badge

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has one of these in their collection that they can post pictures of?I picked up this FAD/NSAD sponsers badge of franconia at a local show,i did have some questions about the back however i have not been able to get a clear picture of the back because my new scanner/digital camera suck,i will try to get a forum member to take a picture of the back at the MAX show,the front looks fine to me and i have never seen the back of one to compare ,i know this badge is somewhat rare,this was the first one ive seen for sale in the last 10 years.
    Attached Files

Yancy, Here's the one I have had for many years does it compare with yours?
    Originally posted by Yancy Irwin
    Hello,

I am curious if anyone has one of these in their collection that they can post pictures of?I picked up this FAD/NSAD sponsers badge of franconia at a local show,i did have some questions about the back however i have not been able to get a clear picture of the back because my new scanner/digital camera suck,i will try to get a forum member to take a picture of the back at the MAX show,the front looks fine to me and i have never seen the back of one to compare ,i know this badge is somewhat rare,this was the first one ive seen for sale in the last 10 years.
    Attached Files

Comment

I can't seem to put my hands on my example just this minute, but it has a flat reverse with a couple of raised marks. As I recall, these were an RZM logo and a manufacturer's number, but don't hold me to that.

Comment

Originally posted by VerKuilen Ager
        I can't seem to put my hands on my example just this minute, but it has a flat reverse with a couple of raised marks. As I recall, these were an RZM logo and a manufacturer's number, but don't hold me to that.
        Hello,

james this is very odd mine has the maker #14 and the RZM logo but they are in the opposite sides,my 14 is were your RZM logo is!!!is your RZM mark single or double line?it will probaly be the first of october (MAX show) before i can get a good image of the back of mine to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin
          Hello,

james this is very odd mine has the maker #14 and the RZM logo but they are in the opposite sides,my 14 is were your RZM logo is!!!is your RZM mark single or double line?it will probaly be the first of october (MAX show) before i can get a good image of the back of mine to post.
          Hello Yancy, Mine has a single circle RZM mark.

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble
            Hello Yancy, Mine has a single circle RZM mark.
            intersting mine has a double circle RZM mark and it not the nicest one ive seen!!ill post pictures as soon as i can.

Comment

Hello James,

i still cant get a decent shot of the back of mine,I looked at the MAX show and found one of these for sale it was identical to yours with the makers mark and the RZM in the same location and a single circle RZM mark,im beggining to have doubts about mine ,the RZM mark is sloppy and like i mentioned a double circle RZM mark and in the opposite side as yours,why would a maker make the same badge with markeings in opposite locations the details on the front are very good but it is usually the back were the problems are,why would a faker go through the trouble of makeing a fake makers mark and RZM logo only to put them in the opposite spots as the original?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X