Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guys I don't know if you remember Kai Winkler's RpT 1929. He did NOT actually return my money. And according to them they have not returned it to me nor will they return it to me because the item has not arrived back.
    Today they send me some photos of the envelope that I sent them broken and with the insignia, which went in a plastic box that they use "stolen" from the envelope.
    I just wanted to make this point clear.

Manu.
    Attached Files

Comment

Back in the days when Detlev Niemann was still in the III. Reich market, a Blood Order I had ordered ended up missing in similar fashion--if I remember correctly, all that arrived in the mail was a plastic Post Office bag containing the address label and a portion of the mailing container. The insurance covered the cost but I would certainly have preferred the BO. Shortly thereafter a package containing a cased RK had been torn and someone tried to pull it out but the tear was too small so I received it and told Detlev about, what was in my opinion, an attempted theft. It turned out that a Deutsche Post employee or employees was/were pulling Detlev's outgoing packages and attempting to steal their contents. The thief/thieves was/were caught.
      I wonder if incoming packages to Kai might be suffering the same fate?
      I hope your package was insured.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

It sounds like they need an indirect neutral address for returns. It would be interesting to read more details about the culprits who opened his mail. There must be some legal documents regarding the case.

Comment

Hi Manu,

I'm really sorry about this. Can I kindly ask how much was the badge sold for?

Are you able to make claims from the post office from your side or from the German Postal Service? Was there an insurance and what did Kai suggest?

It is unlikely that you might get your money back.

Mil

Comment

I am also sorry about it. I think that Manu can only get his money back if he has sent the badge back as a parcel.

Comment

An updated pic ...
              Last edited by Military; 06-27-2020, 10:22 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

1.jpg

Comment

Hello, I'm a first time poster but have been reading threads for sometime now. I'd like to get your opinions on the Nurnberg rally pin, I believe it is a first pattern gold example. It was found in a small shop with a handful of WWI and WWII German items. I know it been repaired but that might have been a common alteration, and I believe the repair is period done, as the pin is maker marked. Thank you all for looking any help would be greatly appreciated.
                  Cheers
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi CBH2, and WELCOME among us! It's good to have you here!

Thanks for sharing pix of your '29 RPT Badge, and I agree that period repairs, especially to the pin and attachment, are not uncommon to pieces from that era. But this must be the first time I've see a full-sized safety pin attached to a badge, and regardless of the stamping on that pin, there is nothing here that establishes that this piece is from the period.

Again, welcome among us; hope to hear more from you in the future. Enjoy the hobby!

Br. James

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and reply.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X