Opinions on this sympathiser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I am here I would like you guys to take a lookat this. In hand the thing does not look 80+minus years old. Take a look please and tell me what you think. I apppreciate this as I am usually not stuck like this. Have a great Sunday. No work hopefully.

Again it is much lighter in hand. Under neath the needle where the circular is attached to the badge is very light and looks very young for its' age. It is the size of a lilliput PP. I do not have a metric rule but you know what I am saying about size. Thank You for your time and courtesy.
    Attached Files

the swastika arms are very thin. is this normal for a sympathizer badge?

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Wim The only thing I can go by is Husken P1 02i Now 02h has thin arms but different enamel work. 02i has the same style enamel but thick arms.

Comment

Here is what I mean. Hope this scan sheds some light.
        Attached Files

Comment

I like it. There were far too many private makers for Hüsken to have em all listed. I say it's good. How's the enamel reflection factor? Nice and polished like a mirror or ripples and puckers between?

Comment

Although, the more I think about it, I've never seen a pin attached that far off-center, nor a knurled pin like that.. But maybe it's an indication that it's very early, like 20's? I always defer to the quality when I can't find a badge in there. But I think the fact that the arms are skinny, pin knurl is odd and the plate is soldered high - that adds up to me, to an early pin before the standardization of the party motifs. Early flags were goofy too.

Comment

looks ok to me..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X