Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftschutz- Ehrenzeichen 2. Stufe

Hi Militaria Buds,

I needed a little break from watching hockey, so I decided to take a few images of a recent addition to the collection. I wish I was at the SOS in Louisville! Anyway, the ring is marked #10 for Foerster & Barth Pforzheim along with the matching packet. I am a big fan of long ribbons, as opposed to cut and pinned. The construction is aluminum. The two did not come together into my possession. The medal was acquired from a great forum sponsor (thanks John!) and the packet purchased from a member on estand. In the end, they look great together! Enjoy, and I welcome all comments.

Best to All!
    Attached Files

Please move into the Police and Civil forum.... Thanks!

Comment

Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhawk View Post
        I am a big fan of long ribbons
        You and me both.

Oh, and thats a nice medal also.

Comment

Very Nice

Nice Pic of a Very Nice Luftschutz.

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind comments! I continue to be impressed with the quality of the images in the forums. I am trying to "up my game" and produce the best possible images. I am experimenting with shallow depth of field to enhance the 3D look. Also, different lighting and I will be testing different backgrounds as red does not work with all images. Please keep "pushing me" towards improvement with your great images!

Best to All!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X