1938, 1939 Greisseiger Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1938, 1939 Greisseiger Badges

Hi everyone, the 1938 Badge was picked up today to pair up next to my 39 I also received recently. Neither of them have been "Dropped" as HJ diamonds show no evidence either.
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

hjtwo

HJ two
    Attached Files

Comment

Both looking fine.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

kreis

hello
        i agree 2 originals , splendid!
        best regards
        patrick

Comment

Jeez mate they are nice I think i now know what my first purchase of 2013 might be...Got to have one of those beauties,,

Kind Regards

Ross

Comment

Peto , 2 nice finds ! I just added a 1938 Kreissieger to my collection as well.There is another member on here who is trying to buy up all of these ☺ and has the best collection of seiger badges ... Reich,Kreis and Gau that I have ever seen.

Mike

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Mike, I would love to see the other members collection. I'll try and do a search to get a glimpse of his extensive collection. Thanks again,
              Pete

Comment

Stuart...... your turn.

Comment

thanks mike (i think lol)have left my association run out so cant post pics anymore , will have to get around to re-doing it, 2 fine kreissiegers by the way , nicer ones are getting harder to find most for sale now are damaged you done well
                  Last edited by stuart a.; 01-14-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Its not greissieger...its reichssieger , kreissieger or gaussieger, just spelling

Since we cannot see the back, here or some shots to compare yours to.cheers.

My personal favorite is the 44 Gaussieger, got one from a kid in school in 69 but made a mistake and sold it years later. You should score one of those some day. Is your 38 a brehmer ? Can't see , photos too dark.
                    Last edited by juoneen; 01-14-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

only brehmer made the kreisseger in 1938 so it has to be ,

Comment

Yes

Hi Guys, sorry for the bad shot of the reverse. But yes the 38 is a Brehmer and the 39 is an Aurich. Thanks guys and I am in pursuit of a Gau and Reich to fatten my collection.
                        Oops, thanks for the clarification, I should know its kreissieger with it staring me in the face.
                        Last edited by petopoint; 01-14-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X