Congrats on your new find,

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Stossgruppe3 View Post
      My latest purchase ..... With the booklet not to far behind
      I hope you like
      Regards
      David
      wonderful badge, wonderful booklet combination!fine detail ,condition ,and petina on badge matches the clean white, embossed, and comtrasting on black printing of booklet. a real treasure. thanks for posting

Comment

Lovely "sandwich" badge. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Mil

Comment

Stunning examples! Congrats on more great additions to your outstanding collection.

Comment

Thank you Gentlemen for all your Gracious comments.
            I have to say the booklet which I stumbled a crossed cost almost as much as the badge but still a nice set. Thank you
            Regards
            David

Comment

Nice

Congratulieren on such a fine aquisition.

These types of items make more sense than the "wood" items...easier to prove a true connection to the SS cultural area and TR era authenticity than most of the wood and cloth cultural items.
              Ive seen the booklet go for a pretty penny before. So I can imagine what it costs at the immediate present.

By the way I have one of these versions of the booklet in light grey, but the embossing imprint is the opposite of what yours appears to be. Mine is raised out from the cover,instead of inverted.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post

These types of items make more sense than the "wood" items...easier to prove a true connection to the SS cultural area and TR era authenticity than most of the wood and cloth cultural items.
                Ive seen the booklet go for a pretty penny before. So I can imagine what it costs at the immediate present.

By the way I have one of these versions of the booklet in light grey, but the embossing imprint is the opposite of what yours appears to be. Mine is raised out from the cover,instead of inverted.

Michael, I think the book in the first picture has the runes raised as well. It is just an illusion with the shadow. Imagine the light source shining from the lower left to the upper right and I think you will see what I mean.
                Richard V

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post

Michael, I think the book in the first picture has the runes raised as well. It is just an illusion with the shadow. Imagine the light source shining from the lower left to the upper right and I think you will see what I mean.
                  Richard V

Yes I see what you mean ...... How interesting.
                  I don't have the booklet as yet (on layaway) but will let you know once I have it with me
                  Richard it does look at if Michael could be right here !!!
                  Regards
                  David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X