Badge Help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badge Help needed please

Purchased a nice group of good WWII German item from a little goodie keep box...This badge looks good to me ..But what is it ? Any ideas .. Thank You ..Brent
    Attached Files

Brent, this could have some relation to SA flyers. See the first badge in the thread in this link.
    Richard V

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=636358

Comment

Badge

Originally posted by Richard View Post
      Brent, this could have some relation to SA flyers. See the first badge in the thread in this link.
      Richard V

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=636358
      I believe Richard is right. It is of course was flight related. I do now seem to recall the SA connection.

Comment

early DLV SA/SS Flight related, as far as I know no photos of one in wear yet but one was found burried at the location of a Third Reich airfield---some of my examples---->
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank You to every one for your help ..

John T.. That is a collection to see ..Thank You for sharing Brent

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
            early DLV SA/SS Flight related, as far as I know no photos of one in wear yet but one was found burried at the location of a Third Reich airfield---some of my examples---->
            That is a nice bunch of badges you have there John. There is a thread somewhere on here that attributes these to the DLV or NSFK by way of an article in an issue of the military advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by rlimike View Post
              That is a nice bunch of badges you have there John. There is a thread somewhere on here that attributes these to the DLV or NSFK by way of an article in an issue of the military advisor.
              HI Mike and Brent, thanks, I always liked this style badge as it was one of my favorite designs from the era. I will have to look for that article.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                HI Mike and Brent, thanks, I always liked this style badge as it was one of my favorite designs from the era. I will have to look for that article.

John
                John, here is a link to that discussion ► ► ► ►

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...highlight=nsfk

Comment

HI Mike,

Thanks for the link,

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X