HJ Gausieger 1944 Badge for Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Gausieger 1944 Badge for Review

Need some help this looks real to me but I am not sure about it, any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

IMO it´s a good and scarce one. A very good copy of this badge do exist, but you can identify it by the configuration of the feathers of the chest.

Comment

I'd give this one a thumbs up. The copies are very good but still can be distinguised from the originals.
      Richard V

Comment

I recently joined to seek advice. I have a Gausieger medal that is exactly the same as the one pictured here. It is from 1938 and was awarded to my mother. I also have Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin badge with swastika.
        Where would I put these for sale and what could I expect for them.
        Sorry I don't know how to post photos on here, I could send the photos to an email address if that would be helpful.
        Thanks for your help

Comment

Though it may look exactly like the one pictured, it would take some photos to assess its originality as there are dangerous fakes of these out there that most will take as genuine. In 1938 these awards were of much higher quality materials and were not painted zink. They have quite a bit of very good enamel work in the field behind the eagle and the HJ diamond as well. If you become an active member ($25/year), you can post pictures as well as use the estand to sell.
          Richard V

Comment

Thank you. A member has verified the medal. It has been in a little box for years, the catch for the pin is missing, otherwise it seems ok.
            If I join and put it up for sale, do I have to put a price on it, or does it go to bids?

Comment

Bids??

Hi CSM, Nice original badge you have there. This is not an auction site, the norm is to post nice, clear and concise photos of your item for sale with your asking price in your blurb describing it. You can also put (or Best offer) if you wish.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X