Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some help please!... Golden Party Pin Badge Deschler 25mm

Hi everyone...
    Please weigh in with your thoughts on this 25mm Deschler pictured below... it is all I have or can supply when it comes to photos... When I measure this one up against a very informative site on the web by the "Gold pin party guy" it looks to be genuine.... What are your thoughts...? Thanks for your help!! Pictures are not the best... sorry.

If it does indeed look good to you... do I need to do google searches to establish a value or can you give me a range?

Thanks!
    dandan

IMO a good one.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Hello,

just to second Wim: A very nice and original badge, canĀ“t see any damage.

Best Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

I agree a nice original. How many here have seen a viable fake Deschler 24mm badge? I haven't as of yet.

Comment

Finally...

Last part of my question was value?
          I understand an item is worth what someone is willing to give and there are plenty of variables so people like to ignore value questions but I am just looking for a rough estimate... I have tried to look online to gauge this but don't find much.... anyone willing to venture out and help?
          Thanks.
          DP

Comment

Glad you found my "Gold Party Pin Guy" website helpful. The site needs updating for more recent fakes, which I'll get around to someday...

Indeed a nice small Deschler. The number isn't in my list.

Stephen

Comment

Good looker

Comment

nice

Very good looking party badge. As far as value is concerned it may depend on who it
                was issued to. A member here has access to a list of Gold party badge recipients.
                I'm sure that sooner or later someone should be able to give that info.

Comment

More info would be very helpful...

That would be very helpful as my window of opportunity to buy this item is very small and I have no idea where to start (price). Thanks for any leads or help.
                  Dandan

Comment

Dandan so in that case if you can get it for under $1000 you will have a deal.

Comment

that helps...

Thanks for venturing out and giving me a starting point... I guess what I read here is that the number will link back to a specific person and some have the list showing who was assigned each number? .... that would be very helpful! Would others concur that $1000 would be safe for this badge (even if I am not a collector). Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by DanDan View Post
                        Thanks for venturing out and giving me a starting point... I guess what I read here is that the number will link back to a specific person and some have the list showing who was assigned each number? .... that would be very helpful! Would others concur that $1000 would be safe for this badge (even if I am not a collector). Thanks...
                        I also concur with the value Jon has given. Dealers tend to sell like badges in the 1100-1300 range for unattributed badges.

By the way, you don't often see the Deschler MM on the pin plate on these badges, nice!
                        Last edited by ErichS; 10-11-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

ErichS ...

Hi ErichS,
                          When you say "unattributed badges" are you referring to like badges that do not have a number on the backside? Or, a badge like this that has a number but non-tracable? or , something else? Also just to clarify, 1100 to 1300 US Dollars or Euros?

Thanks for your help!

DanDan

Comment

Originally posted by DanDan View Post
                            Hi ErichS,
                            When you say "unattributed badges" are you referring to like badges that do not have a number on the backside? Or, a badge like this that has a number but non-tracable? or , something else? Also just to clarify, 1100 to 1300 US Dollars or Euros?

Thanks for your help!

DanDan
                            Dan,

Unattributed means that the badge is as of yet not traceable.
                            Values I gave are in USD.

Erich

Comment

Very Helpful...

Thanks for the helpful information and quick reply... sure would be neat to trace it to a name!
                              DanDan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X