Clear All

New arrival, 4th class Eagle order

Hi guys, here just in, 4th class German Eagle Order,
    Marked "900" on the pin
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Extraordinary

Ahh, a man with exquisite tastes in fine orders of the Third Reich.
      Is it a named one by any chance?
      It is gorgeous as well as the case is as it doesn't appear to have a scratch on it.
      Congrats, nice photos too.

Comment

Originally posted by petopoint View Post
        Ahh, a man with exquisite tastes in fine orders of the Third Reich.
        Is it a named one by any chance?
        It is gorgeous as well as the case is as it doesn't appear to have a scratch on it.
        Congrats, nice photos too.
        Thanks! Sadly no recipient known other than it was most likely issued to a Finn nationality.

Seems that it has been kept in a drawer all these years, condition is very good and very happy to have it!

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

One of the nicest awards

Mike

Comment

Hello.

It is a precious order of the German Eagle and its status is very good, but for me, there is a fourth category.

In my opinion, it is a second class of the order of the German Eagle.

The fourth category German Eagle orders belong to the revision of 1943 and all of them were marked in the lace with the 900 and 21 or marking L/50.

Your badge corresponds to the period 1939-1943 that corresponds to an order of the German Eagle 2nd class. Of course, I may be wrong

This is my 4th class with swords

These others are my 2nd class without swords badge and my badge of 4th class with swords

My congratulations on your so pretty and full order of Eagle German with case

Comment

Another thing to consider, is that in the period 1943-1945, swords were fixed to the badge through Center rivet in the majority of manufactured badges following a review of 1943, as you can see on my badge with swords

Comment

"Your badge corresponds to the period 1939-1943 that corresponds to an order of the German Eagle 2nd class. Of course, I may be wrong"

Hi Marisca, you are right, and thank you for clarifying !

I agree that it is a pre 1943 cross with marking "900".

Sadly there was no issue document with it.

I can post a picture from the backside, don't have one right now.

Love your crosses too, very nice

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

No problem, but that photo you want?... the back side of a document?
                  the rear part of a 2nd class order?... do not understand which photo you want to

Comment

A 2nd withouth swords German Eagle Order document

Comment

Thanks for showing the document! Here is the backside of the medal, marked "900".

Best Regards,

Adren
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Adren.

Sorry, did not understand well wanted to say with the photo on the back.

Thank you for showing the back of your badge. This photo from the back, makes it clear that it is a second class of 1939 with the 900 mark

It's very beautiful. Congratulations for your order of the German Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by marisca lrommel View Post
                          Hi Adren.

Sorry, did not understand well wanted to say with the photo on the back.

Thank you for showing the back of your badge. This photo from the back, makes it clear that it is a second class of 1939 with the 900 mark

It's very beautiful. Congratulations for your order of the German Eagle
                          Thanks !

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X