Two early pins for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two early pins for review

This is not my field at all so I whould like some opinions on these two pins.
    Same MM different style, are these made 1933 or later on as some sort of rememberence pin ?
    Any information is highly appriciated !
    Cheers, H******229;kanImageUploadedByTapatalk1346755601.624831.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346755617.517291.jpg

PicsImageUploadedByTapatalk1346755656.162477.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346755677.350401.jpg

Comment

Anyone ????

Comment

I haven’t seen these pin’s before either, they are for the ten year anniversary of the NSDAP.

Comment

Hi Hakan,

These pins are new to me, too. I assume they commemorate a celebration of the
          tenth anniversary of the establishment of the NSDAP in Reichenbach im Vogtland, a city in the Vogtlandkreis district of Saxony, Germany. Very nice pieces!

Br. James

Comment

Thank you James & Br.James for the inputs !
            I looked the town up and the shield on the pin is corect for that city, so you are spot on mates !
            I think the design on these are pretty great and having two different types of them dont
            Make it worse !
            Thanks for looking, Håkan

Comment

unknown tinnie

Hi all, can anyone identify this tinnie, or political badge?:[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]. dont know if the pics loaded

Comment

My pleasure, Hakan. It seems to appear that the two badges commemorating the tenth anniversary of the NSDAP in Reichenbach im Vogtland may have been produced by different manufacturers. Gustav Brehmer of Markneukirchen is a well-known badge-maker (later licensed as RZM M1/101) and was located locally to the site of this commemoration; Markneukirchen is a town in the Vogtlandkreis district of Saxony, about 20 miles from Reichenbach. As one of the badges is unmarked as to maker, it may have been that one order of badges was placed with Brehmer and another with a different maker, perhaps as an afterthought when the number of attendees appeared to exceed the original badge order. Just a thought!

Br. James

Comment

Hi Br.James, it's hard to see but the hollowed back pin is also maker marked Brehmer, Mark Neukirchen ! Wonder why they made two different styles of the same badge, you see that from time to time on different badges and pins but cant understand why the effort to make two different from the same maker.
                  Thanks for looking mates, Much appriciated !
                  H******229;kan
                  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347037564.184635.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X