Help- Unknown tinnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help- Unknown tinnie

I've done a search and looked back on old tinnies threads (including the entire "Tinnies War"!) but could'nt find out anything about this one

Text is "HEIN HAMMACHER HALLEN D- MEIDERICH JUNI 1934"

To me, it looks to be silver coloured hollow stamped copper based alloy (yellowish undertones) with typical vertical tinnie style pin. Nice design and detail but no idea what event it commemorates, where it took place or who sponsored it (NSDAP , SA ....?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

JC
    Attached Files

It will be a tinnie in honor or rememberance for Hein(rich) Hammacher. His name was allowed to be used with the Sturm-flag. Maybe June 1934 this name was added to the flag and this was especially celebrated.

On October 1, 1933 this name was announced to be granted to the SA-group of Niederrhein to Sturm 33/138 at Meiderich. SA-Mann Hammacher was shot November 2, 1932 by marxists. One day later he died.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
      It will be a tinnie in honor or rememberance for Hein(rich) Hammacher. His name was allowed to be used with the Sturm-flag. Maybe June 1934 this name was added to the flag and this was especially celebrated.

On October 1, 1933 this name was announced to be granted to the SA-group of Niederrhein to Sturm 33/138 at Meiderich. SA-Mann Hammacher was shot November 2, 1932 by marxists. One day later he died.
      Thank you very much for the detailed background Wilhelm, much appreciated!

That would make it an SA commemorative badge then so now I know where it fits

Again thank you !

Best regards

JC

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X