A Few Tinnies to Identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Few Tinnies to Identify

Received these tinnies today. Not sure what the automobile related and Hitler/Mussolini pin is celebrating. Appreciate comments and insight.

Thanks
    Pat
    Attached Files

Party Pin.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hitler/Mussolini Pin.
      Attached Files

Comment

Last one.
        Attached Files

Comment

The first one you show I would say is miltary related. I have never seen this one before. As to rarity, count the number of private messages you receive from forum "fishermen" and multiply by $50. Only kidding but if it is at all rare you will get requests for purhase via this method. The plastic flag is part of a set and the AH-BM tinnie is interesting. tell me, is the Italian fascist logo in paint or enamel? Thanks for showing. Robert

Comment

The first is from TDW
            last ist WHW
            regrads
            Guy

Comment

Originally posted by burgerhaus View Post
              The first one you show I would say is miltary related. I have never seen this one before. As to rarity, count the number of private messages you receive from forum "fishermen" and multiply by $50. Only kidding but if it is at all rare you will get requests for purhase via this method. The plastic flag is part of a set and the AH-BM tinnie is interesting. tell me, is the Italian fascist logo in paint or enamel? Thanks for showing. Robert
              Robert,

Here is another set I took. Tried to get closer and added a ruler for a scale of the actual size. It appears to be paint to me.

Thanks
              Pat
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winterhilfswerk View Post
                The first is from TDW
                last ist WHW
                regrads
                Guy

Guy,

What is the significance of the KF.ABT.-9 markings? Was this an automobile club pin ?

Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

These are some tough ones to find on the net. On the Hitler/Mussolini, all I can guess is that an Italian pin celebrating the June 1940 Vincere speech. No leads on the auto tinnie. If anyone has seen these before, let us know.

Thanks

Comment

"Was this an automobile club pin ?"

No, its a donation badge (I think) for "Tag der Wehrmacht"

Probably Kraftfahrer Abteilung No. 9

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Wood View Post
                      "Was this an automobile club pin ?"

No, its a donation badge (I think) for "Tag der Wehrmacht"

Probably Kraftfahrer Abteilung No. 9

Pete

Thanks a bunch Pete. That was spot on. Researching "Kraftfaher Abteilung", I was able to find lots of information about this unit, including a few photos. I still haven't found any other examples of this tinnie, but at least I know what it is !

Regards,
                      Pat

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X