Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIANT lot of tinnies, any rarities?

Hi all,

Just going to pick up these tinnies and wondering if there were any interesting or exotic ones in there, most are pictured though I might have missed a few. I have a few tinnies in my own collection just because I like the look of them (several HJ ones that came with a uniform) though I usually don't collect them. I am willing to bet most of them if not all are original, since they come from an old collection and have nice aging to them. Probably should have taken pictures without them in the plastic wrap If anyone could assist me I would be grateful

Last edited by Discostu; 08-12-2012, 12:46 PM.

The last one is an italian insignia.
    I canĀ“t see a very rare tinnie in this lot, but they look very nice. The HJ Nordsee and the Gautag with the viking ship are specialy nice.

Comment

Thanks Gregorio What would be a fair price to pay for all of them, including the ones you mentioned?

Comment

Nice little lot nothing to set the world on fire but you did well, SA and HJ
        tinnies are sought after. All look good to me don,t let them go for a song
        Regards
        Mametz

Comment

300 euros would be a very nice price. I think the worth selling the lot apart maybe 500 euros.

Originally posted by Discostu View Post
          Thanks Gregorio What would be a fair price to pay for all of them, including the ones you mentioned?

Comment

Some very common tinnies there, I think you would struggle to sell them for 300 Euro.
            Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X