Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportsbadges in bronze - Opinions Please

Gents,
    Thank you in advance for taking a look. Anything I should be worried about concerning authenticity?

Phil
    Attached Files

More pics

Closer up. Sorry about the quality. Its getting dark here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Pics aren't the best, but I don't see a problem so far.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

the look ok to me..

Comment

Hi Phil,

Both look good to me. The SA Badge I believe is a "Type 2" (1935-1939).

Kind regards
          Pierce

Comment

Thank you all for the responses. I had a good feeling about them before I posted but to be honest I am not experienced enough to be positive. In fact the only German sports badge I own that I was %100 sure was real is pictured below and was awarded to me by a German Commander. Of course this contemporary badge may not be appropriate for discussion on the WAF but I thought it was interesting to see the different sport badges for different periods. Perhaps if you not German or currently in the service you may not have seen it. It may be hard to see but check out the makers mark on the reverse. As I saw a member post a few weeks ago....." I believe it to be late war.....really late... like Iraq or Afghanistan.''

Thank you again for taking a look. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Phil
            Attached Files

Comment

Both sport badges are original and yes, the Berg & Nolte is a type 2

GG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X