MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

II Reich era Jewelry in Silver (Runenschmuck)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

II Reich era Jewelry in Silver (Runenschmuck)

Hi,

I would like to share with you this nice serie of III Reich jewelry. They are handmade (Handarbeit) of silver (825), with maker mark (CD stands for Christian Deininger in Schwäbisch Gmund).
    I've bought those Runenschmuck long time ago in Germany. I've also got with them one original product catalogue of the manufacturer in form of a postcard. On this post card we can see all the models made by this company.

I Hope you like this serie and that I've posted them in the correct section of the WAF.

Best regards,

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Very nice. Never seen these in silver before. I have similar in brass, copper and wood. Whats the date on the postcard, '31 or '37.
    Regards,
    Pete

Comment

Really great pieces of cultural history. I love how they say "hand arbeit" Seems like that marketing tactic has not changed.

Comment

Great brooches!

It's the first time i see them in silver as well, i also collect wartime brooches but lately it seems there are many copies ont he collectrsmarket. these are very fine and the postcard with pictures is the best thing you can get!

best regards,
        Gaston

Comment

Very striking! I've never seen an example of this set of Nordic Runes brooches before! The individual symbols did find their way into various other designs and logos, of course, but this is quite a find! And the presence of the catalog as well as the tags complete the lot. Congratulations!

Br. James

Comment

Dear all,

thank you for all your comments. The date on the postcard is 14 March 1940

Best regards,
            Bleifrei

Comment

What a great find!! , are they all marked the same silver content [825]? , last photo looks like 830 [?]

Comment

Sorry, my bad!
                They are all 830 silver.

Best regards,
                Pascal

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X