Opinions on enamel HJ membership pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on enamel HJ membership pin

Have had this for a while in my collection, just thought i should get some opinions on it for the community on WAF before i sell it on the e-stand (given if it's authentic). The pin is enamel and silver, and on the back is enscripted: "Otto Hoffmann" over "Ges Gesch" (which is harder to read, as in the picture). The blotches on the back is simply silver tarnishing.

thanks in advance,
    Finn
    Attached Files

Sorry, it's fake.....

Comment

Originally posted by Richardf8 View Post
      Sorry, it's fake.....
      What makes you say that? As in what makes it fake?

Comment

A dealer at the MAX show has had these repros for sale for many years by the 100's,- he puts them out by the handful on a plate, they are available in many different colors, they are around $2-$3 each, depending on how many you want. They all have the same exact markings as your badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Silesien View Post
          A dealer at the MAX show has had these repros for sale for many years by the 100's,- he puts them out by the handful on a plate, they are available in many different colors, they are around $2-$3 each, depending on how many you want. They all have the same exact markings as your badge.
          Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. That probably explains why i got it for free.

Comment

hj

hello
            i agree, i have not a good feeling on this badge!
            regards
            patrick

Comment

Otto Hoffmann was not a pin maker. They were very small and only made III Reich cloth items. These pins come in all fantasy colours and are 100% fake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X