Whole Jena DRL Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole Jena DRL Family

Those following my threads now that Im experimenting with my new camera and portable photo studio. No matter how hard I tried I could not get the gold one to come out good. Suggestion appreciated. Anyway, here they go. I hope you enjoy and use for reference.
    Attached Files

drl
    Attached Files

Comment

drl2
      Attached Files

Comment

drls
        Attached Files

Comment

last
          Attached Files

Comment

It might be that you are using the flash in doors? The best place to take pictures is outside, somewhere where you have decent lighting (not in direct sunlight).

You get the best details under those conditions. Especially if you don't own one of those fancy indoor lighting studio boxes that our local Pros use.

The Red background likely doesn't help much either. Try black.

But your last picture looks pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
              It might be that you are using the flash in doors? The best place to take pictures is outside, somewhere where you have decent lighting (not in direct sunlight).

You get the best details under those conditions. Especially if you don't own one of those fancy indoor lighting studio boxes that our local Pros use.

The Red background likely doesn't help much either. Try black.

But your last picture looks pretty decent

Thanks. Ill try black. Actually, I used the lighting studio but I had to turn off the lights. I took photos with and without flash. These were without. I will try again outside as you said and see how it goes. Ill let you know.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X