Gold Party Pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Party Pins

Have a look at Manions latest offering under German Silver auction set of Gold Party Pins.When we discuss matters ,as collectors , we are in need of expertise to combat the veritable sea of fakes on offer. The forgers are seemingly keeping abreast of our attempts to circumvent their odious activities, yet one has to say their offerings are becoming more sophistcated. I might be wrong but have a look at the large 30.5mmm and the number 3.
    I have yet to see a flat top 3 on a GPB, EQUALLY the gas hole at the back was excluded from early badges -under 10000 ? Well again I may be wrong but chip in with your thoughts.We should
    all attempt to screen these auctions from time to time.

I think they're OK

I've never seen a flat top on a 3 before, but the rest of the badge is 100%. Huffmann talks about the vent hole not being on the first 1000 badges issued, but what about replacement badges issued later? My guess is that this is one of these.

Comment

With Stephen's OK, you should feel safe in bidding.
      OMSA #6582

At my age, "getting lucky" is finding my car in the parking lot.

Comment

Since The Backstreet Of Collecting became The Pay-TV of Collecting, it is no longer possible for ANYONE except the tiny minority of people paying to even look at this company's offerings to check them out.

This is the first mention of them I have heard since they disappeared into the Marketing Black Hole of Don't Pay--Can't Look months ago....

guess that indicates how few people still bother with them....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
        X