Deutsche Jugend Pin Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsche Jugend Pin Opinions

I forgot that I picked this up a few of days ago and thought you would like to see it. You can see the maker. I bet they were beautiful when new, with the brass gold then red and black.I am sure it is good but was wondering, was this for the Jugend or for the leader?
    Terry
    Attached Files
    Terry Keller
    "ihr wollt doch auch das Blut vom Degen lecken"
    Rammstein

Nice one. Membership Badge. I beleive that all would wear this badge. I could be wrong on that though.

Comment

Thanks Robert!
      Terry Keller
      Rammstein

Comment

I have never heard of this badge being in gold. It came in silver. Yours is a badge that has lost all its silver finish exposing the bare metal underneath. Ther loss of the silver finish could have been from use & exposure, or to some person some time ago trying to shine the silver & in the process removed all the finsh. Your badge is specifically not a leader's badge; it was worn by all.

Comment

Hi Silesien,
          How stupid I feel. I knew that they were silvered. I was just seeing the badges brass missing the silver finish. Thanks,
          Terry
          Terry Keller
          Rammstein

Comment

Silver

You can still see the silver wash on the rear in the protected area under the pin. Nice pin.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X