Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on this Tinnee

http://www.craiggottlieb.com/engine/...rman+Militaria

Rather than put a picture of mine, (which is the above) as not sure how to do it... just wondering if anyone had any more info about it, more than in the description by criag ? came across it quite by chance .. It almost looks new ..

One like this was recently sold here for If I recall between $60-75. That one had the standard pin attachment and not a needle. Did I read the add correctly? $375!! And it even looks brand new!

Comment

Certainly $395 is out of line. It certainly goes for more than the Tieste price of 40 Euros although I was lucky to get one for exactly that price recently.

Curt
      Attached Files

Comment

Mine is the same as yours Curt, this is the type of pin, and the way it is attached to the badge, that it should have.
        Pete

Comment

Originally posted by burgerhaus View Post
          One like this was recently sold here for If I recall between $60-75. That one had the standard pin attachment and not a needle. Did I read the add correctly? $375!! And it even looks brand new!
          Mine looks the same, almost new, i think it might be the "coating" on it, galvanized ? it isnt a fake, there is too much detail in it & these badges are very rare.. Any other thoughts on it ?

Comment

I only have seen these tinnies for the last few years "popping up" now and then...and there is something I don't like about them. Can't get my finger on what it is though.

Comment

tinnie

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
              I only have seen these tinnies for the last few years "popping up" now and then...and there is something I don't like about them. Can't get my finger on what it is though.
              I agree!! I`ve seen these popping up on quite a few different site lately. Years ago these were hard to find but now it seems like they`re all over the place

Comment

I am new to this site but have been collecting for a while in one area or another. I purchased one of these in 1990 while in Germany. The finish to this day still makes me think it was made yesterday. It was in a group of pins and badges I purchased and I have no qestion that they are proper period pieces. I am not sure who made it but there is a brass Hitler Ein Volk Ein Reich Ein Fuhrer in my collection that is the same size and matching bent over pin style that makes me think they were produced by the same manufacturer.

Jack Clay

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X