Hitler-Jugend 1923- 1933 München " Und ihr habt doch gesiegt "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler-Jugend 1923- 1933 München " Und ihr habt doch gesiegt "

I want to show this Hitlerjugend badge. On the rear side you can read the maker " Wittmann München ". Its not my field of collecting because I dont collect political things. What do you think about this badge? Many thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

I like it .... nice original tinnie.
    Last edited by rlimike; 03-29-2012, 08:39 AM. Reason: info

Comment

Probably my favorite tinnie and yours is very nice. Wittmann was the only maker of these badges by the way.

Comment

I forgot to mention that yours is the hollow back version which is more rare than the solid back badge.

Comment

Many thanks for all the help! As I told you its not my field of collection, I am interested in Heer, Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine decorations. So I can move it to the e-stand. Many thanks again , so I can be sure not to sell an ugly fake.

Comment

that is a great tinnie. i have the solid version. very finely crafted.

Comment

Still wondering about Erich's contribution: Is the hollow type rarer ? I have only hollow examples and had no luck with finding a solid one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                Still wondering about Erich's contribution: Is the hollow type rarer ? I have only hollow examples and had no luck with finding a solid one yet.
                Andreas, funny because all the ones that I have come across are the solid back badges.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X