Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ 1923-1933 Munich tinnie

hi,
    could you please tell me which is harder to find... the hollow back (die-stamped) version or the solid back version of this particular badge.

HJ 1923-1933 Munich Tinnie

kind regards,
    Belinda
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Solid, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
      Solid, I believe.
      The hollow back badge is harder to find and both were made by Wittmann.

Comment

Many thanks to both Erich and der-hase-fee for your help.

kind regards,
        belinda
        sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

hi belinda

well imo they can both be hard to find and imo eric is correct on the rare status, heres is one from my hj collection so u know what to look for.

cheers

007.JPG

009.JPG

Comment

and a very nice example of what you have got there too Carsen. Many thanks for sharing it with me .

I have got a few tinnies that I have bought in the past from all other areas within the TR eara, but now all I want to do is concentrate on buying just HJ, SA and SS tinnnies as this way, you have got half a chance of achieving on getting most of them haven't you and this one I must say is one that I have not got in my collection so far.

kind regards,
            Belinda

Comment

hi belinda

thx and your welcome yes i do agree whit you by choosing these catagories wich i also perfer and some is easy to collect and some are def. not. its pretty hard not to getting out of these areas or catagories bec. there is "greyareas" like the evolution of these organisations for eksampels most of the SA being swollowed by SS or the Hj organisation related to Lebensübungen yet related to turnebund etc. so whit the wolume of evolution in history we know we find more connection and it might not be directly connected. Well for me too see the hardest part is to set the limmits of goals, and ill guess im not the only one

cheers
              Last edited by Carsten135; 03-09-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

There were also silver (in color not material) versions that are also very hard to find.

Regards,
                Chris G.

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten135 View Post
                  hi belinda

thx and your welcome yes i do agree whit you by choosing these catagories wich i also perfer and some is easy to collect and some are def. not. its pretty hard not to getting out of these areas or catagories bec. there is "greyareas" like the evolution of these organisations for eksampels most of the SA being swollowed by SS or the Hj organisation related to Lebensübungen yet related to turnebund etc. so whit the wolume of evolution in history we know we find more connection and it might not be directly connected. Well for me too see the hardest part is to set the limmits of goals, and ill guess im not the only one

cheers
                  Yes it is hard to set a goal on where you start and where you finish, as you could end up buying tinnies for many years and you just seem to feel that you are not getting nowhere.
                  The trouble is... is that there are so many tinnies, in so many groups that it just seems an endless task to achieve an end result.
                  Last edited by belinda; 03-09-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher G. View Post
                    There were also silver (in color not material) versions that are also very hard to find.

Regards,
                    Chris G.
                    Now I didn't know that.

Something new that I have learnt today .

Thank you for the advice Chris.....

Comment

Here is a link to a silver one...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=416267

Regards,
                      Chris G.

Comment

Many thank's Chris...

wow!... They are really eye catching in silver aren't they.

Comment

Good that I have two hollow ones, then. Still looking for a solid example !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X