X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Swedish nazi pins at estand

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=560972

Please discuss! IMO not original!

To be fair on the guy, he does state on the thread that they are reproduction, but I feel that he has listed them in the wrong place and should of listed them under the Bazaar section
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
      To be fair on the guy, he does state on the thread that they are reproduction, but I feel that he has listed them in the wrong place and should of listed them under the Bazaar section.
      True, so true! I´m sorry. Guess I was a little bit tired and got sloppy...

Comment

Pins

Originally posted by belinda View Post
        To be fair on the guy, he does state on the thread that they are reproduction, but I feel that he has listed them in the wrong place and should of listed them under the Bazaar section
        They are listed in the Bazaar section as well. Unfortunately, I find quite a few people don`t read the full listings. I stated in BOTH listings that they were reproductions, they are priced as such ( the second give away that they aren`t original), and that the reason being they are listed in the tinnie and badge forum, is they are very well made and would make a great filler for most collections , ie. tinnie or other country Nazi Party pins collections. My apologies to those who are bothered by this
        Last edited by Chris Lee; 12-17-2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X