Advancing Age Naturally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advancing Age Naturally

Gents For the past 4 years I have left this clunker on top of a fencepost at my place exposed to all and everything. I had completely forgotten about it until today as I usually scan it every September. Here are all of the years beginning with year 1
    Attached Files

Year 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Year 3
      Attached Files

Comment

Fiinally year 4 Soon it will be authentic!! HA HA

Year 4 seems a critical year as patina and vertigras has really started to appear.
        Attached Files

Comment

I followed this little experiment a bit. Now, after four years, in really has that have-been-there look.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

That is one fine idea Robert,it is good to see how the crooks may do it.
            Regards
            Michael

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. The beauty of this little experiment is that I only have to look at this stinker one day a year. Now its back on the fencepost and out of my mind

Comment

Slow way to get rich though lol, I suspect the rip off guys use some chemical help to achive the required look.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                  Slow way to get rich though lol, I suspect the rip off guys use some chemical help to achive the required look.
                  True but if you could stand the 4 year wait in the beginning you could have a continuous cycle of aged pieces. Kind of like wine or Scotch that takes years to age. vintage fakes so to speak. The blackness on the reverse was from rotting leaves. I am thinking about burying anotherdud I have and digging it up once a year. The soil here is very acidic so there should be rapid aging. Hmmmm a fake relic!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X