Help, Whats This Pin Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, Whats This Pin Badge?

Any help would be appreciated as to what organisation used this badge, Thanks in Advance.
    Attached Files

Hi Mac,

This is a Reichskolonialbundabzeichen -- the badge of membership in or support for the National Colonial League, an organization of organizations involved with German colonies abroad. It functioned something like the Kyffhäuserbund, which was/is an organization of German national and international veterans' organizations. Reichsletier General Franz Ritter von Epp was the leader of the Reichskolonialbund. Google "Reichskolonialbund" for photos and a fuller description. Hope this is helpful to you.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
      Hi Mac,

This is a Reichskolonialbundabzeichen -- the badge of membership in or support for the National Colonial League, an organization of organizations involved with German colonies abroad. It functioned something like the Kyffhäuserbund, which was/is an organization of German national and international veterans' organizations. Reichsletier General Franz Ritter von Epp was the leader of the Reichskolonialbund. Google "Reichskolonialbund" for photos and a fuller description. Hope this is helpful to you.

Br. James
      Br.James, Many Thanks for this information

Can you tell me how much this badge is worth please as i,m going to sell it in the near future.

Comment

You find one for about 24 Euro:

http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...ichen-WK2-%2BR

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
          You find one for about 24 Euro:

http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...ichen-WK2-%2BR

Gerdan
          Thanks Gerdan but i was wondering what a dealer would charge then i can drop 20% to sell collector to collector

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X