Tinnie ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnie ID

Hi folks, I have a few items left to identify in my tinnie collection.

I know the two matching ones are RAD but what would be the name? I would like to read or find the same ones on the web. The lower left one I believe is a BEVO patch with a metal backing. The top plastic one is UNKNOWN. I only saw this once before on a website where a guy was claiming it was real.

The lower right ribbon and iron cross is also Unknown to me. Could be some fantasy piece for all I know.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Scott

The yellow tinnie is authentic and comes in green as well. The 2 Rad are actually RADwJ women's labor worn at the base of the neck. The lower cloth is a DAF cap badge. The one on far right looks custom but IMO authentic just the same. I can't see from the scans but are the RADwJ marked at all. You could see the RAD triangle, year and maker mark as well. The one with the reattached attaching pin may have been obliterated by new solder. Hope this helps. Robert

Comment

Hi Robert... thank you for replying so fast! wow... Once I typed in the DAF cap badge I got all sorts of hits! Thank you. I am curious what this yellow tinnie means or it? I searched the net and it doesnt get me any hits. Any idea of value on this one? Thank you, Scott

Comment

No Maker Marks except on yellow one.. new pics below

thank you, Scott

Comment

no, no, see the RAD triangle on the untouched RADwJ? If you look closely, you will find a two digit number indicating its' year. As for value, things are bad enough to try to get the best you can get. Value is relative to market conditions which are not present in any price guides. Now it is not about what it is worth but what is the least you would accept. If the least amount is not acceptable simply hold the piece. This is what I try to do whenever I sell in these trying times.

Comment

Hi Robert,

Ahh ok! I see the tiny triangle.. It looks like a RAJD in there.. I don't see any number though...

When you say things are bad enough do you feel the prices have dropped on a lot of items? I also kind of suspect less and less people will be involved in this hobby so the prices will drop naturally anyway?

Thank you,
            Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X