Tinnie Group- What do I Have??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnie Group- What do I Have??

I picked up this tinnie group among other things in a collection that I bought. I dont really have any idea of what I have. After looking through some older threads I think the SS tinnie in a modern fake? What about the rest? Good? Bad? or Ugly? Any opinons welcome. Thanks.
    Attached Files

A decent little collection. Lots of WHW stuff and the Kyffhaeuserbund piece is a visor cap badge I believe. The shield with the national colours is off a pith helmet if I'm not mistaken. The SS tinnie has been discussed here before and the concensus is that these are fakes. I think the rest are good.

Curt

Comment

tinnies

Originally posted by Curt Steinbach View Post
      A decent little collection. Lots of WHW stuff and the Kyffhaeuserbund piece is a visor cap badge I believe. The shield with the national colours is off a pith helmet if I'm not mistaken. The SS tinnie has been discussed here before and the concensus is that these are fakes. I think the rest are good.

Curt
      Agreed

Comment

Thank you both for the comments so far.

Comment

Thanks again Curt and Chris. If I offered these as a group on the estand what would be a resonable price to ask? Fair for me and the potential buyer. Thanks for anyones thoughts.

Comment

Thanks for the help again and I listed these on the estand if there is any interest.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=534143

Comment

I like the Indian style reverse swirly pins.
              On the wood shield pin; is the crossed swords emblem inlayed ??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X