Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1929 and 1933 Reichsparteitag badges

Hello,
    What do you think from these badges? Thanhs for opinions, Regards, Claude.
    Attached Files

and
    Attached Files

Comment

then
      Attached Files

Comment

All three badges are

Comment

By the way, your silver 29 badge is one of the harder versions to find and it's one of the early ones sold at the Rally. Congrats again on three nice badges!

Comment

Nice set of political badges. As Erich said, this RPT1929 is the rarest version of this badge

Comment

Dear Claude

A really super and actually quite significant trio of pure NSDAP badges. I totally agree with what both Erich and Gregorio have already said and really, the star in my opinion is the solid back 1929 RPT Abz. These are I think now becoming harder and harder to find.

Regards,

David

Comment

Lovely group of badges.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorio Torres View Post
                  Nice set of political badges. As Erich said, this RPT1929 is the rarest version of this badge
                  Still looking for one. And the second badge is, as we now all know, for the "Und Ihr Habt Doch Gesiegt" event in Munich in 1933, not RPT.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                    Still looking for one. And the second badge is, as we now all know, for the "Und Ihr Habt Doch Gesiegt" event in Munich in 1933, not RPT.
                    Well, we now know that the the Munich badge in the begining was a event badge from this commemorative event, but what a big part of us suppose is that it became something more, as reputated researched said allways and as a lot of other badges did, including this wonderfull RPT 1929 shown by Claude.

Comment

Well, we now know that the the Munich badge in the begining was a event badge from this commemorative event, but what a big part of us suppose is that it became something more, as reputated researched said allways and as a lot of other badges did, including this wonderfull RPT 1929 shown by Claude.
                      Not exactly, since not on the decree that allowed it to be worn well after the event.

Comment

Not exactly, since not on the decree that allowed it to be worn well after the event.
                        Sorry, maybe my low level of english, but I don´t know what do you mean

Comment

I think he means that the Munich badge didn't have the status of the 29 RPT badge which could be worn after the event and holding official status.

Comment

Read all about it here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=525953

Comment

Thank you but if you watch this thread you can see I was participating in this discussion until the last moment.
                              Just the origin of the badge is clear. As clear as the fact of the badge was worn at least during a decade before the event was celebrated (this means that this is not a common tinnie or celebration badge), and as clear as many researchers consideer the Munich-1933 badge as a Gau level distinction (Angolia, Lumsdem, Formann....).
                              Not my wish to open here a discussion again about it, because I haven´t new contribution to this question, but the debate is not finished and I´m still looking for positive proofs about the ultimate status of this badge.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X