Kyffhauser bund armband badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyffhauser bund armband badges

Hoping that this is the right forum for this!
    Hi, I need your kindly help to see if these kriegerbund badges I snatched today at eBay from a large collection that are being sold over the past 2 weeks, seller smallword, are real or just a hard lesson to learn how to be burned. Your help will be greatly appreciated, one of them is told to be a gold variant, a silver variant from the same source and a previous silver I already had.
    Question: were all these indisctintively used on the same type of armband or went to adorn different versions of the kriegerbund armband?
    Thanks in advance for your opinion.
    Vellocino
    First Gold variant

Silver variant

Silver type with different pin construction!

Waiting for your opinion, since I still lack the knowledge to make a certain opinion about these, I appreciate your help!

Comment

They look pretty nice. I have the one with the two sprongs on my armband.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thats the only type I would be happy with.
        Pete

Comment

Then, do you think the pin on the first two look questionable?, were this kind of construction used on this kind of badges, o just the flat pin are correct?
          Thanks
          Vellocino

Comment

bttt

Sorry to bring this up again, so I should toss away the first two as fakes due to the difference on the pin?, or do they have the chance of being original?,
            is there someone familiar with the veteran badges construction who can give a needed opinion?, I confess my lack of knowledge, but I assure you, I'm on the best of the dispositions to learn.
            Thanks again,
            Sincerely,
            Vellocino

Comment

I am pretty sure that this badge was only meant to be attached to armbands, so the use of a pinback system would not be needed. IMHO. It was issued in gold and silver.
              BUT, I stand to be corrected, if people have other information to the contrary.
              I would not buy a pin back type. Do a forum search, it may help.
              Regards,
              Pete

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X