My Tiny Fledgling Political Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard View Post
    Perhaps you need to drink and smoke lots and lots more!
    Richard V

I need to ask Ben VK for some tips

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
      I need to ask Ben VK for some tips

Ouch!

Comment

Great collection! Any change of a close-up of the GPB set.

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thank you Wim. I will not have a chance to photograph them today, but here are some photos from the seller. They look much better in hand, very crisp with most of the gold finish remaining.
          Wolfgang
          Attached Files

Comment

And the small one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome collection. I've always wanted the Corburg and the BO but funds have gone to build up the Eagles nest. I can only drool over those pics.

Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
                Awesome collection. I've always wanted the Corburg and the BO but funds have gone to build up the Eagles nest. I can only drool over those pics.

Mil
                Both the BO and CB along with a GPB are must haves for a serious Political collection IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeknives View Post
                  Thank you Wim. I will not have a chance to photograph them today, but here are some photos from the seller. They look much better in hand, very crisp with most of the gold finish remaining.
                  Wolfgang
                  Used to be John B.'s, if I am not mistaken. So still unattributed ? You should invest in the research. Good catch, though.

Comment

Nice to see the items formerly from my collection posted here by Wolfgang. As I downsize my personal collection of many years, I was very pleased to have been able to assist him build his collection in a "fledgling" way! Also very nice to see that my reputation is still intact. Thank you for the positive comments.

Kind regards,

John

Comment

Originally posted by jwburchell View Post
                      Nice to see the items formerly from my collection posted here by Wolfgang. As I downsize my personal collection of many years, I was very pleased to have been able to assist him build his collection in a "fledgling" way! Also very nice to see that my reputation is still intact. Thank you for the positive comments.

Kind regards,

John
                      If one must part with pieces from their collection it's nice to see them going to a good home and to someone who appreciates them like Wolfgang.

Comment

politcal badges

Wolfgang,

great collection. Maybe small, but all that's important is there
                        I wish I could find myself a nice Coburg like you some day...

I just picked up a gau munich1933 , a nurnberg RPT 1933 and 1929 last week, and i'm already very happy with that.

congrats!!!

Koen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X