Hate belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate belt

The boys on the belt and buckle forum have no comment on this rare belt..maybe you all may enjoy looking at the pictures..
    Attached Files
    “Karate aims to build character, improve human behavior and cultivate modesty: it does not, however, guarantee it”

Attached Files
    “Karate aims to build character, improve human behavior and cultivate modesty: it does not, however, guarantee it”

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hate belt

Mark,

I have never heard them called hate belts before and putting badges on a military belt was quite common amongst WWII soldiers.

It looks very interesting.

Stan

Comment

I certainly enjoy seeing this item!

Nice!

Comment

Nice historical item.

Regards, Wim
                  Freedom is not for Free

Comment

That is really a neat item. Never quite understood why these are called "hate belts"? Anybody out there have an answer?

Comment

I've heard that applied to captured Imperial belts decorated in the same fashion from WWI.

I guess what makes this rare is the insignia is all still in place and have not been removed by a collector.

Comment

Yes Erich,you are correct..more common to see these belts from world war one..very rare to see a world war 2 version..never saw one...I've ask around with dealer/collectors that have handled a lot of items over the years and they have never seen one either..I thought it was very cool and had to have it !! I think the scull is from a panzer wrap collar tab..lots of various pips..visor cap badges..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X