New Original Reichpartaitag " Deutschland Erwache " badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top : art from indside the Reichkanzlei

Below : Hitler the empire builder, sitting and evaluate his GERMANIA, where the freak is the orig. model? i saw the model in Berlin 2 years ago on display but imo a replika.

057.JPG

059.JPG
    Last edited by Carsten135; 03-22-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Game over

Yes Br. james, i can see on this foto from may 1945, that the sculptures was already gone along whit the top eagle, the pic is taken just a few days after the allied victory, meny of the artifacts was destroyed by the horde of russians who looted the Reichkanzlei pretty good after them the american , then the brits and.... etc. So either the german did get all in schelter or the artifacts was already on the way to a new location, again theres still alot of bunkers not yet discovered in Berlin Lets go diggin and eventualy History will succed.

073.JPG

076.JPG

Comment

Thanks Carsten, for the series of pix from the New Reichschancellery. I believe one of the bronze eagles from that building -- either the one laying on the ground after having been torn from its perch or another of the similar works by Prof. Kurt Schmidt-Ehmen -- wound up in Moscow along with many regimental banners plus the DE Standards and historic banners from the Hall of Honor in the Brown House (though not including the Blutfahne). And a famous life-sized female bronze by Fritz Klimsch once seen at the Haus der Deutschen Kunst now resides at the Autobahn Motor Hotel at Herrncheimsee -- I sat next to it! So there is certainly much out there...somewhere! Perhaps one day we'll see more?

Best wishes,

Br. James

Comment

I own a very large Hitler profile by Arno Brecker made for the RK. It's made of cast iron and is 43 centimeters In diameter and weighs about 30lbs. I have posted photos of it in the past and will again later here. A few of these treasures have survived.

Comment

And another fallen one ...

(Imperial War Museum)

Comment

Hi everyone,

Interesting thread which I had previously written about.
              Please see this link with regards to my mint condition Deutchland Erwache Tinnie

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=243129

Cheers,
              Ibrahim

---------------------------
              Looking for all relevant info & items on WW2 German U-boats in Singapore and Asia for my research.
              http://monsun-uboats.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                I own a very large Hitler profile by Arno Brecker made for the RK. It's made of cast iron and is 43 centimeters In diameter and weighs about 30lbs. I have posted photos of it in the past and will again later here. A few of these treasures have survived.
                And the Breker signed RK Plaque.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Erich -- another beautiful piece! There's no doubt that Prof. Breker enjoyed creating roundels of all sorts; I have one of his signed post-war pieces probably commemorating the financial takeover of Buderus AG by steel magnate Friedrich Flick in 1955 -- cast at the Buderus foundry in Wetzlar, Hessen-Nassau. It is a 5 5/8" cast iron roundel of a woman in flowing Greek-style garment, quite in the Breker style. Breker continued to turn out these sorts of things for the balance of his long life, dying just short of his 91st birthday in 1991.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                    Thanks for sharing, Erich -- another beautiful piece! There's no doubt that Prof. Breker enjoyed creating roundels of all sorts; I have one of his signed post-war pieces probably commemorating the financial takeover of Buderus AG by steel magnate Friedrich Flick in 1955 -- cast at the Buderus foundry in Wetzlar, Hessen-Nassau. It is a 5 5/8" cast iron roundel of a woman in flowing Greek-style garment, quite in the Breker style. Breker continued to turn out these sorts of things for the balance of his long life, dying just short of his 91st birthday in 1991.

Br. James
                    Sounds like a special piece Br. James. Any work done by Breker is special and I feel lucky to have one in my collection.

Comment

Dear Erich,

It is and I do, too! Amen, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

hey guys

Nice pice there eric yes arno brecker made numerus items yet to be discovered, i know he was bommed out during the war and moved his atelier to anoter location in Berlin and..he got pretty old so no harm done to him and yes Br. james the "Blutfahne" is still yet undercover, never discovered yet, it might be in moscow , burned by the meny bomming of Berlin ( which i dont think so thoe it was a holy relic ) or at a highend collector or by my statues in a secret bunker well hopefully we gotta see it eventually. Mmm mill the eagle is sooexept for the gun holes damn vandals they gonna get over the knee and... whit a wett rubberstick... learn it...., ill set some of the eagles from the Reichkanzlei on here now to display for you my friend, some of them might be discovered by the russians or americans museums or even regimentials barracks, the eagle you show is a bit simular whit the eagle from Hitlers office, but the pic is a bit bleurey and the eagle head is looking left as the SS eagle do soo.. it might well be from the Reickanzlei thoe there was alot of he hanging arround- or the Reichtag, well enjoy it

cheers guys

035.JPG

042.JPG
                        Last edited by Carsten135; 03-25-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1800027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1800028[/ATTACH]

Comment

top : Mosaicsahl

below : Indside Hitlers office

052.JPG

048.JPG

Comment

oh by the way i got one too in my collection room, from one of my meny trips to germany i got luckey to get this home, it was in a pretty bad shape, brokenin several pices took me a couple of month to resturate but what the hek the result whit new paint, you an see it here. its was original ment to be outside a building as a kind of " stuck" thoe its made of stone, well i like it soo...

cheers guys

060.JPG

061.JPG
                              Last edited by Carsten135; 03-25-2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

end

[ATTACH]1800039[/ATTACH]

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X