No announcement yet.

Twins or not? (SA tinnies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well these looks fairly nice and orig., notis the metaltype thoe the silver badge is not for me known and from this maker.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Wood View Post
      In my opinion, someone has got hold of the original die/dies and are restriking this badge (and others) The blob of solder fixing and the over long pin are something I do not like. This is a badge that I would not buy without a hands on inspection.
      I have one in my own colllection with no pin and I can't say I am happy with it.
      Oh yes, the ones on cloth are all fakes.
      Pete
      Any chance of a reverse pic. of yours Martin. (It looks the most promising)
      Hello Pete, I have posted pictures of the reverse of my example and added another example for side by side comparrsions

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten135 View Post
        well these looks fairly nice and orig., notis the metaltype thoe the silver badge is not for me known and from this maker.

cheers
        Hello Carsten, one example is vaulted and I believe that you are correct it definately came from a different Die
        Regards Martin

Comment

Very interesting thread (about our theme) with Carsten's post and his words
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=niederrhein

Nothing to say.. just "red flags, red flags"

Comment

A very nice second example that you have posted here Martin... thank you for doing so .
            You are lucky to have two examples of the same tinnie and I have to say that I personally do prefer to see a tinnie with a bit of wear to it than one that looks like that it was made only yesterday, because, after all, we are talking about an item that has been around for 75 years aren't we

regards,
            Belinda
            sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Originally posted by Roman (Russia) View Post
              Very interesting thread (about our theme) with Carsten's post and his words
              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=niederrhein

Nothing to say.. just "red flags, red flags"
              Sadly we have only the white flags here in England unconditional surrender to the European Union !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like example Martin's the best. Don't surrender the fight for finding nice tinnies

Comment

Originally posted by ETN View Post
                  I like example Martin's the best. Don't surrender the fight for finding nice tinnies
                  Hello, Joking aside there is talk in Strasbourg to pass a new law..........this time to ban trading in Third Reich Militaria. With up to a Three year prison sentance for trading. It is time our Country broke the shackles of the Lisbon treaty and European Countries Governed themselves again !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                    Hello, Joking aside there is talk in Strasbourg to pass a new law..........this time to ban trading in Third Reich Militaria. With up to a Three year prison sentance for trading. It is time our Country broke the shackles of the Lisbon treaty and European Countries Governed themselves again !!!!
                    That's amazing. What good would banning the trading of TR militaria do? To what ends? I think politicians have too much time on their hands to worry about such things

Comment

Guys,

thank you all who has written me PMs with words of support about my tinnie - now i convinced that my tinnie is original.

Thank you all who has written me PMs and has opened truth about Carsten135!
                      I looked through all his posts on the forum and it has appeared that most of his items are fakes! - as our colleagues say.

This person does not have any knowledge and any experience! His words cost nothing.
                      Please have a look what our colleagues are write about him, especially 2nd & 3rd posts: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=306402&page=2

Comrades! Be carefull! There is a pseudo-expert at our forum!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X