My party badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My party badges

Here the ones I have been collecting over the years.

Various makers, all original, I belive ;-)

Henrik
    Attached Files

Closer
    Attached Files

Comment

Last
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice to see all those variants Henrik, I have not seen the 'Adolf Hiltler' one before

Nick

Comment

They look all very nice. Just like Nick I'm very intersted in the Adolf Hitler badge. Is it possible to make a seperate picture from front and reverse? It has to be comparised with the fake examples which care both Ges. Gesch. and the rzm logo.

Regards, Wim
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Hitler Badge

The Hitler badge looks good to me. Everything about it is as it should be. Its in very good shape to. They are not very common.

The one I am posting I actually got off another member in the e-stand. Sorry for the blurriness in the pic. Thats what ya get for taking it with a cell phone camera.

The pin that is questionable is the mini with the square pin plate. I dont recall ever seeing a pin plate like that. Correct me if im wrong, but its one that doent look right.

Cheers
            Brian
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Wiegert; 01-26-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks Nick, Wim and Brian

Here a bit better pics. Not easy with the flash on..

The AH 1933 is a good one. The minis? Well it's never to late to finde a fake among your items...

Henrik
              Attached Files

Comment

Ah 1933
                Attached Files

Comment

last
                  Attached Files

Comment

It looks acceptable to me. These badges always be a mystery and fakes are floating around. If originals exist, they have to be look like yours. A pitty i can't compare them with the RZM & Ges. Gesch. marked copies, my computer is broken...

Regards, Wim
                    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Theo
                      You saying the mini looks good or the Hitler badge? My opinion the Hitler one is good, just not sure about the mini, cause of the pin plate. Like previously stated I've never seen a squared pin plate like that.

Cheers
                      Brian

Comment

The Adolf Hitler badge is a English reproduction from the 70's. Fantasy.

Comment

I wouldn't say the Hitler badge is a fantasy piece. Like previously stated, that back along with pin plate of both badges posted here do not show any repo traits. One can company it to any authentic NSDAP badge.

I say both AH badges are 100% good. Although they are not very common like a NSDAP party badge, the AH badges were created. I also posted a link to enamels of war that shows an original AH badge compared with a repo AH badge

http://enamelsofwar.homestead.com/files/AH_Examples.jpg
                          Last edited by Wiegert; 01-28-2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

AH - 1933 is well known fake. Sorry. Does it looks good or not it does not matter. All other are nice originals.

Comment

Well this is really interesting..

We have 2 saying these(AH 1933) does not exist, as originals. I find that a bit hard to belive.

Henrik

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X