This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl-Heinz,
    Those are two really nice examples of early party badges thank you for posting them, they have been added to the list.

Comment

Hi,
      after reading this thread I feel a little confused about mine badge. Real or fake ?
      Best,Notton

Comment

Notton,
        There's nothing to worry about with your badge in fact it's another very nice example of an early party badge 1924/1934, after that the use of the RZM code numbers was requiered.
        I will add it to the list.

Comment

Thank you ,
          I feel better now... I have just purchased this badge last Saturday on a flee market in Leipzig Germany and the seller assured me that he had it from a family ...But it was so many fake German helmets, uniforms, daggers on this flee market that I doubted a lot on my purchase .
          Thank you again James.
          Notton

Comment

Mr. Wiegert advised me to post this NSDAP party badge in this thread, so here we go:

It's not 100% clear on the pictures, but the maker is: "M1/5" (Walter Simon from Dresden.)
            Any opinions are welcome.

Cheers,
            Ivo.

Comment

Ivo
              I think you miss understood what I had said. I said for you to look through this thread to referance your badge and to post your badge in this threads forum listing. No worries maybe I wasnt clear enough.

Like I said in your thread, if I remembered correctly I had seen atleat one badge that looked like yours in this thread. By no means am I am party badge master like some of the other collectors. There are still alot of badges out there that are real that I havent come across that will baffel me and turn out to be authentic.

I would trust 100% with what J Noble and Mike Pinkus says about your badge however. They are by means far more smarter then I am when it comes to party badges. Also thanks to Mike there is a great helpfull web site that I use for reference and it has saved me some $$.

Here is the link: http://enamelsofwar.homestead.com/

I hope the info and link help you out in your future collecting of Party Badges.

Cheers
              Brian

Comment

Ivo,
                Welcome to the forum, I have not seen a badge made by this maker before and this is just my opinion I still haven't I really don't like the looks of this badge from the appearance of the enamel to the odd attchment device I think if you look though this thread you will see what I mean.

Comment

I don't like these badges either. Their is a similar piece for quite a long time available on a well known site. It is very difficult to prove when these things were made. Personnaly I don't like them and I'm afraid many others will shy away from this type of membership pin.

Regards, Theo
                  Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Whhoops, I just checked that badge on that site (from Bill Shea). It is nicely maker markt on the back Schanes. So I guess that this shiny enamel variant did exist. Probably not in regulation, but still it was possible made during the TR -time ???

Regards, Theo
                    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Theo, JNoble
                      Diddnt Mike Pinkus post a picture or two of this style badge? I cant remember what page it is on. I have looked though this thread when I was looking for a reference to for a badge I had I wanted to purchased.

I wound up posting pictures in my own thread cause i could not find one here with the beaded back markings.

Cheers
                      Brian

Comment

This is quite confusing.
                        Some people say it's original, others say it's fake, and a few aren't sure.
                        If you guys need better pictures from different angles just ring a bell!

Regards,
                        Ivo.

Comment

Ivo
                          Did you go to the web site that I gave you? Have you looked through this entire thread? How much investigation have you done other then posting it here? I highly suggest that you start a thread in the Tinnies and Political Badges Forum with some different angle photo's and investigate your badge further since you are getting conflicting reports.

Page 7 (Member: Croatiah) as a badge simmilar to yours. I dont know what else to tell you. I think there might be one more but I do not have the time to look thgouh 40+ more pages. Check it out for yourself!!!

Brian

Comment

Brian,

Ofcourse I went to that website, and went trough this thread. And ofcourse I did some investigation myself. I came to this forum because I heard there are many people with much knowledge about these things. Reproductions these days are getting better and better. If somebody has a similar one and it is original, it doesn't mean that mine is original too.

Ivo.

Comment

New RZM 6. And Pre RZM

Front
                              Attached Files

Comment

New RZM 6. And Pre RZM

Back
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X