X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back

Comment

Gino,
      Very nice indeed I will be happy to post it.

Comment

James sorry I don't speak English and I'm using "Babel Fish".
        Today while I cleaned up the badge the hook has been detached.
        When the badge has arrived from Germany I have seen that the hook seemed newer and cleaned up regarding the back of the badge.
        It's possible that the badge is real and the hook a fake and added successively?
        What do you think?
        Hi and thank you.

Comment

Gino,
          The attachment plate looks authentic to the badge. It would have been cleaned up to allow for the reattachment, the only thing I believe is wrong is who ever did the work attached the pin facing the wrong way the open end normally faces to the left.

Comment

Here is another painted badge I just recieved M1/120 (Wilheim Deumer, Lüdenscheid).
            Attached Files

Comment

reverse.
              Attached Files

Comment

Take a look at this nice enamel M1/25 (Rudolf Reiling, Pforzhiem).
                Attached Files

Comment

reverse shot nice button hole attach device.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's another one I just recieved.
                    Attached Files

Comment

this one has me stymied

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It came from a vets estate auction , and appears to me to be original, but i havent seen this mark exactly , but did notice page 26 frame #380 i believe it was with a backward N 23, and the other 23's are on pg. 36(#529), and pg. 59(#873), but these last 2 have m number styles . Could this be an original or doesnt it have a chance? Has no silvering left on the front, but appears well made. (its not mine anyway).
                              Last edited by juoneen; 07-13-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I have seen other badges with No. , and then a number on them (not party though), but i wouldnt think since this has been posted for a day now, that it is NOT a common mark, so if the experts didnt say , they must not know either, so its either totally fake, wich it doesnt appear so because it seems to have the same type pin base with crimp , without a space, and also has the one line rzm mark, wich is also on the backward N 23 badge. The woman who was at the auction sale of the deceased vet said there was other german stuff, but it was kept by relatives, but they sold this aces A-2 with all the art work , and patches for only 400. Wish i had known of the auction. My gut feeling is to just buy this badge as it seems on the unusual side.

I must have half a dozen of these various type badges in variations, so when i run across them Ill add them to the data base for logging in in the future. On this WAF forum no negative comments is good news most times.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X